Stories about Life, Love and Other Such Nonsense

13.8.04

Like a Virgin...

-Madonna

Am I doing this right???


So a few days ago, my friend Scarbie Doll (see Martinis for Milk Link) sends me an email with a link to her blogger site, and suddenly I'm hit by lightning...I gotta try this, me thinks.

Now here I am, fumbling with the buttons, doing things too fast or not fast enough, frozen like a deer in the headlights and you're thinking: all this excitement, is this all I'm gonna get?

...man, being a virgin sucks.

Well I've always been one who thinks that the world would benefit (or at least be amused) from my words of wisdom, so now that I've found a forum for my thoughts...be wary my friends. I know I've disappointed you this time as I've suddenly got bloggers block but weird thoughts have never been lacking in my life... a little lube and I'll be rearing to go.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home