Stories about Life, Love and Other Such Nonsense

9.12.04

Vulgar Display Of Power

-Pantera
Well I guess
You took my youth
And gave it all away. (CEMETARY GATES - Pantera)

This morning I opened my email only to find out that one of my favorite guitarists, Dimebag Darrell (Pantera, DamagePlan) was shot to death at one of his concerts!!! I am outraged. What kind of sicko goes to a concert where people are trying to enjoy themselves and opens fire on to the band and crowd! People are totally screwed in their f***ing heads.
No one is safe anywhere! Schools, malls, clubs...our everyday lives are being put at risk due to psychotic morons with guns...and people think that guns shouldn’t be legislated...more morons. If I have to hear the stupid expression of "Guns don’t kill people, People kill people" one more time, I’ll be getting F***ING HOSTILE myself! That is the stupidest sentence I’ve ever heard of in my life! The sole function of a gun, its entire purpose is to damage and kill living things. All this self-defense bullshit just doesn’t sway me either. Why does the Unites States have such a high crime rate per capita than any other industrial / G8 country in the world....I have no doubt that all those people bought guns for the purpose of self-defense, yeah right....MORONS!!!!!!!!!!
With decline in mind
End not far
We're left hanging alone here...
Beckon the call... (BY DEMONS BE DRIVEN - Pantera)


*sniffle* I’m really angry now at the asshole that did this. Too bad the cops shot him down. I’m sure Dimebag’s brother Vinnie (drummer of the band...and witness to his brother’s assassination) would have loved to club him to death with DD’s guitar.
I do apologize for the violent aggressivity I’m exhibiting but I am so sad that I will never again get to hear the sweet sounds of his guitar Live.....One of Metal’s greats has been snuffed...
I feel HOLLOW.

*All capitalized words are titles from the ultimate masterpiece of all metal albums - Vulgar Display Of Power.* Get educated and listen to some new music if you've never listened to metal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home