Stories about Life, Love and Other Such Nonsense

6.1.05

Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da

In a couple of years they have built
A home sweet home
With a couple of kids running in the yard
Of Desmond and Molly Jones
Happy ever after in the market place
Desmond lets the children lend a hand
Molly stays at home and does her pretty face
And in the evening she still sings it with the band
Ob-la-di ob-la-da life goes on bra
La-la how the life goes on
-Beatles

Their names may not be Desmond and Molly, but my friends Scarbie and The Dog, who at last count were 2, are probably 3 now....I’m hoping that all was smooth, easy and well! I want to congratulate them on the birth of their son. Scarbie’s the one that introduced me to blogs, and hers is THE best and funniest, especially if your preggers. (Check out my link to Martinis for Milk). She documented her entire pregnancy on her blog, truthfully (sometimes painfully so!), comically and heartfelt-ly. Since there have been no new entries in the last 3 days, and she was in the early stages of labour when last she wrote, I can only assume that the little pecker made his grand entrance. Enjoy the new family you’ve created my friends...Congratulations! Felicitations! Mazeltov! Mabrook!......Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home